Check out my stash!
My fabric is actually housed in what used to be our linen closet! Who needs sheets and towels? Pffft. :P It's a little dark down the hallway so I had to put a light inside. So this photo is just a wee bit wonky. This is also only about 75% of the stash. I've got more hidden away in another closet. Eeek, I know. Addicted.
• What do you usually sew?
• When you shop for fabric, what size cuts do you usually buy? (i.e. If you see something beautiful, but you don’t have a use for it right away, how much do you buy?)
• Do you buy on impulse or do you go out looking for something you need?
• Are you a pre-washer? If you are, do you wash your fabric before you need it, or only when you’re ready to use it?
• Do you iron it?
• How do you sort it? (color, print size, collection, etc.)
• Do you have any special folding techniques?
• How do you store your fabric?
• What tips do you have for building up a well-rounded stash?
• When do you say enough is enough?
• What are some of your favorite stash-busting projects?
• Do you have a current favorite print in your stash? Let’s see it!
• What’s your definition of the perfect stash?